Tofu Ninja Tofu Ninja

Cute ^_^

Everthing is nearby perfect!

"I caught a pokemon" "I caught a pokemon"

well..

Add a plot to it. It needs a goal to be entertaining.
And fix the bug with the enemies. You can shoot the enemy several times and get massive amount of points.
Improve it a bit and it'll be decent game.

-1000100 points

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

U N B E L I V E A B L E.

No doubt that this is the #1 animation in Newgrounds.
This one should deserve like 6/5 rating but because there's only 5/5, I'll give you that.
I really don't see why people should vote lower than 5 because this animations has the most smoothest animation and best graphics ever in Newgrounds!

Stick Horror Stick Horror

Looks nice but..

It just seems that everyone else than me can really play this game. For some reason I can't attack at all (mouse click does nothing and I also tried all keys. It doesn't say in the instructions how to shoot/attack).

I'm on a Mac and I got flash player 8 installed and working and I've never had problems with a flash movie/game before.

I wonder what's causing this and I'd be glad if there was something to do about it.

MeanShepherdsGame(Demo) MeanShepherdsGame(Demo)

Wow!

Man, you really need someone to program this. The graphics/animation are GREAT and for a fighting game, the game seems currently good.
This needs to be finished!!

Bucket Ball *Demo* Bucket Ball *Demo*

Improve!

This has some potential, but the graphics lack badly. The interactivity seems to be working fine, so I don't see any improving required on that.
Just remake those graphics and this will be a fine game!

Darum En Beiss Darum En Beiss

Hmm..

Sounds good. It's not drum & bass really, it's more like rave.
May I ask you software you use to compose your music?

PaNdOrA-Bass Overflow PaNdOrA-Bass Overflow

Ugh.

Hey man, nice track, but is the audio clipping really purposal, because it's breaking my headphones (lol) :).
Otherwise fairly nice song.

PS: Why are you using the same drum samples in almost every song?

Pandora-Tranquil responds:

im gonna lower the bass or something, the reason its clipping is because i cant listen to it on good speakers while im making it, and to do so i have to burn it. therefore i have to guess at the bass since i cant really hear it, however i did compress it so i dont think its THAT bad..

and as far as the drums go, because i like those lol and i feel like it.

but i dont only use them..

DJ Runaway - Zyx Dimes DJ Runaway - Zyx Dimes

Lol

Hmmmm.....Perfect adjective to describe it is " FUN ".
Experimental songs are the best things I know really.
It's so fun to just smash things together and see what's the result!

Good Job!

PS: Where'd you get those "I get you pleasure" vocals from ? :D

DJRunaway responds:

Hehehe, the vocals are homemade, but some are from the FLP "standard" pack :) And yes, experimenting is fun :D
Thanks for the review and keep making those goddamn godly loops man!

Greetz,