Darum En Beiss Darum En Beiss

Hmm..

Sounds good. It's not drum & bass really, it's more like rave.
May I ask you software you use to compose your music?

PaNdOrA-Bass Overflow PaNdOrA-Bass Overflow

Ugh.

Hey man, nice track, but is the audio clipping really purposal, because it's breaking my headphones (lol) :).
Otherwise fairly nice song.

PS: Why are you using the same drum samples in almost every song?

Pandora-Tranquil responds:

im gonna lower the bass or something, the reason its clipping is because i cant listen to it on good speakers while im making it, and to do so i have to burn it. therefore i have to guess at the bass since i cant really hear it, however i did compress it so i dont think its THAT bad..

and as far as the drums go, because i like those lol and i feel like it.

but i dont only use them..

DJ Runaway - Zyx Dimes DJ Runaway - Zyx Dimes

Lol

Hmmmm.....Perfect adjective to describe it is " FUN ".
Experimental songs are the best things I know really.
It's so fun to just smash things together and see what's the result!

Good Job!

PS: Where'd you get those "I get you pleasure" vocals from ? :D

DJRunaway responds:

Hehehe, the vocals are homemade, but some are from the FLP "standard" pack :) And yes, experimenting is fun :D
Thanks for the review and keep making those goddamn godly loops man!

Greetz,
Runaway

*Wind it up 2005* [Remastered] *Wind it up 2005* [Remastered]

Fairly nice.

Lack of originality in the main "chapter". But I liked the part more where was that vocal from "Out of space".

Overall quite nice try, but I find this remix isn't completed yet.
Some of the melodies aren't in the same tempo with the beat, which amuses me when listening to this.

By the way, somehow I think you use Reason, so in that case just take a trip to "sequencer" and fix those melodies to the right positions :).

Cheers.

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

lol every melody out of tempo with the beat is something is a necessary part of the song...the original "Wind it up" was a rave track not euro dance..check out the original..you'll find probably the same out of tempo thigs...^^
Thx anyways

Crazy Body [WITH VOCALS!] Crazy Body [WITH VOCALS!]

Hmmm..

It sounds good, only thing that bothers me is that in your profile is an image of some cd-case which has EJay-logo. So in order you use EJay I really should vote originality to 0 since you can't make anything original in EJay. If im wrong, sorry about that.

DjSpada responds:

hey there xBlanksterx! Umm yes i do have an ejay logo on the picture in my profile, thats is a picture i made and i added the logo. Also this song is made almost entirely of ejay samples, i only imported 2 samples. All of my songs are made with the ejay program.
anyway thx for your review!

Faded to Fate Faded to Fate

Strange..

It's strange song. It's ok for about 10 secs but then it really gets repetitive. And I think you should really make drum beats by yourself (somehow I think that that pausing is because you have tried to edit some drumloop).

DJ Runaway - Symposium C DJ Runaway - Symposium C

¬°cool!

It's good, but it would be really good with some lyrics.
Anyway, As a veteran of audio portal you could possibly tell me if theres someway I can remove my current NG account?

Good track'o!

DJRunaway responds:

You CAN remove your account, by mailing Wade. Or, you could just change your screenname. But if you've done anything illigal, confess 2 Wade, let 'em remove your account and start over :D

Thanks for the review,
DJ Runaway

Rainy Sky's Rainy Sky's

well..

It's fine remix, but it really lacks originality and I may give you helpful advice:
you really shouldn't release songs made from copyrighted songs because thats ILLEGAL without having permission from the author.

Dj-Rec0il responds:

it isn't illegal to listen to the melody and thene reamde it you know and if that was illegal thene actually whole newground would be illegal!!

Drum Spazm Drum Spazm

errmm.

First of all. Make something original, this song is just made from the pre-made drex-loops and SECONDLY fix the sound quality, it's clipping so much that it breaks my headphones :).

SidSinister responds:

Hey thanks for the destructive critisism. It's not sound quality issues, The drums are just heavily distorted and, at some parts, rapidly panned.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Survivor ParagonX9 - Chaoz Survivor

Go Paragon!

Typical Paragon-quality track!

-The 3-step thingy is kinda cool.
-Beats kick ass
-Samples kick ass
-Distorted bass kick ass
-Battleish-style

Overall, it's great to listen to!